We raise future leadersAll new pupils must write and pass an entrance examination before being admitted into Penuel International School
We Care for your childrenA pupil must score 70% in English and Mathematics.
Learn to play instrumentsParents must buy and fill an admission forms after the child is through with the entrance examination.
Procedure for fee paying
Upon the offer of admission, new pupils are expected to pay the full fess before or at the beginning of the term. Continuing pupils are expected to pay 70% of the fess on the day of reporting and the rest 30% paid after mid-term. From week four (4) onwards all pupils who have attend classes.
What parents say
Thank you for your interest in Penuel International School
“I can honestly say we put down Penuel International School as our first choice for our child to attend and it’s a decision we have never regretted.”
“I am really delighted that my son has improved in every aspect of his studies, I remember when he started, his performance was very low but he has now improved so much. A very big thank you!”
“I must say that my child’s teacher has been very influential in my child’s progress. I thank them personally for their great efforts and teaching.”
The school provides transport services to pupils at GHc2.00. Pupils can pay daily, weekly, monthly or termly